As a freelance writer, I write on technology (mobile apps & devices, Web design, Mac OS X apps), finance (mortgages & credit), and graduate education (MBA programs).
Feature article about clever uses of the Internet by CEOs and executives to gather intelligence on competitors, perform competitive analysis, and formulate competitive strategy.
This Union Bank annual report presents financial products and services made available to residents and communities across California. Topics include:
• Community economic development,
• Multi-family housing lending,
• Single-family housing lending,
• Consumer loans and services, and
• Union Bank's Minority and Women Vendor Purchasing Program.
Corporate newsletter written for First Security Loan, the largest independent mortgage lender in Northern California in the late 2000s. Articles written for this issue:
• Credit Secrets from Insiders
• When Adjustable Rate Mortgages Adjust
• Qualifying Under Challenging Circumstances
Feature article about clever uses for new Internet apps and mobile devices by CEOs and mobile executives while away from their offices and during business trips.
Review of the Marketing Plan Pro business and marketing plan software application for the Macintosh which appeared in MacUser Magazine.
Brochure written for the APIC, the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, to promote their annual international conference and exhibition.
Annual Conference Brochure
Corporate newsletter written for the startup airline DayJet. Articles researched and written for this issue:
• A New Paradigm in Regional Transportation
• DayJet Expands Per-Seat, On-Demand Network
• Experiencing the DayJet Difference
• Historical Transportation Milestones
• How We Attract the Best, and
• Connecting with Communities.
Renting a villa in the Lucca area places you at the hub of one of the most captivating, cultural and historic regions in Tuscany. Lucca’s mammoth belt of tree-topped battlements provides spectacular, panoramic views of Renaissance remains—plus the ancient Roman street grid and ruins. And a Lucca villa also places you at the heart of Italy’s magnificent wine country, all while only a short distance from a plethora of other Gothic villages.
Floor plan catalog copywriting for San Francisco startup homebuilder Hybrid Core Homes.
MacUser Magazine | Macintosh Software Review: The Type Book
MacUser Magazine | Macintosh Software Review: PlanMaker